Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

October / November catch up

WOW! I can't believe that 2 whole months have passed since I last blogged!

What a terrible blogger I am. Well to be fair it's been crazy busy here..

I decided..
 What better way to relax for a few minutes and try and forget about the Christmas craziness than looking back over the past two months.. and enjoying a look at the fun highlights!

So... Here we go!


Lucha craziness..

Crazy storm time with these guys...

Beautiful skies.. 

My furry and feathery friends..

New creations...


Pumpkins from Dad...

Housework is fun when your house is like this...

Lucha parcels headed off...

New ideas and creations...

And time spent with my adventure buddy...



I finally got my rainbow...

AWESOME MAIL....

Hamster mitts...

Fairy toadstools...

Mildred time...

MORE pumpkins....

Time spent with my boys...



Lunch out with Mum and Dad...

My new vintage coat...

Out annual Christmas garden centre trip to see the festive goodies..

HALLOWEEN...

Firework night...

Gorgeous fairy mushrooms..

A special gnome from a very special friend...

And TINY... Always Tiny!



Magical walks with that guy of mine..

The start of the colder weather...

Remembrance Sunday...

Fireworks...

Fungi..

Beautiful skies...

And creating something special for ME!



COUNTING CROWS!!!! COUNTING CROWS!!! COUNTING CROWS!!

Yep! My favourite band and biggest ever crush... Well I went with my bro to London to see them live! And took my wookie Adam Duritz with me.. BEST DAY EVER!!!

Oh and also I had firey skies..

Rainbows...

Stitching...

Sweet treats...

Fascinating fungi...

And time with my furry friends...


Flowers from my Jacob...

Candy coloured creating...

Goofiness...

Wombat mail from an awesome friend visiting Australia...

Candyfloss clouds...

Fungi finding...

And a trip to the beach with my boys...


And to finish November off...

We had a breakfast date and went Christmas shopping...

My Jacob bought me new festive mittens to get me in the spirit...

Garth gnomes...

SO MUCH creating....

Awesome vintage and zine mail...

Walks in the woods...

And an amazing delivery of felt and goodies to kick start the new year...

So there we go... A little catch up!

I do try to be a better blogger, but sometimes I'm amazed I even manage to fit in what I do to my days!


If you'd like to see more photos of my adventures... I'm on Instagram and Flickr too!

And please pop by and say hi!

I'd love to hear what you've been up to???


Love and rainbows Kitty xx



No comments: