Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

The week catch up!



Another busy week...
Although tinged with sadness at the news that Robin Williams had died
which prompted me to design the Mork wookie..


So after lots of requests.. I decided to create them for my shop
donating £4 from every one sold to the Samaritans.. In order to help people suffering from depression or people just feeling alone!

So far we've raised £60!

I have a couple left in my shop here and will be listing more as soon as I have caught up!

Also this week I actually finished that jumbo wedding order!


Hooray! I was feeling overwhelmed by it but it only ended up taking 4 days!

I can't wait to hear the guests reactions!

Here are a few of the other things that made me smile last week...

My boys..


Noah came down with a nasty 24 hour bug.. But Doctor Tiny was on hand!




He's just the greatest little friend!




Walks in the late Summer sunshine... I love how I can feel Autumn moving in!



Tiffin.. My favourite sweet treat



Dressing up in rainbows...


And perch time! 

I love my chicken girls...

What made YOU smile? I'd love to hear from you!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx






1 comment:

Cordelia Earle said...

I love to read your posts, I find them inspirational. I know you suffer, as do I, with darkness trying to seep through into your everyday life. Somehow you always seem to make life look so cheerful. I am trying to get there and I really must try and emulate you a bit more often I think.

Cxx