Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 30 June 2014

Busy bad blogger

Whoops! 

It's a FACT! 

Ok so I have all these wonderful plans to relax and put my feet up and tell the world about my funny little world and adventures.. But in reality.. I just NEVER seem to have time!

Probably because I have been so busy with my little business

and all the crazy ideas that come with it!

There just never seems to be a quiet time.. I am so grateful for this though as when I went full time with Kittypinkstars  it was a pretty brave step for an anxious little thing like me.. So I'm so happy that it was more than worth the risk!

Anyway.. Here's a little look at what I've been up to...


It's basically gone WOOKIE CRAZY here!

With the introduction of LEGENDARY wookies.. Wookies based on famous people!

Audrey Hepburn


Dave Grohl


Adam Ant


Freddie Mercury


Oh and super heroes too

Wonderwoman


Spiderman


Deadpool


I've even had a few custom wookie requests..

People getting wookiefied!

Dads for Father's Day!



And these wookies..




In fact you can now get a custom birthday card and wookie bundle for £15 plus postage!




If YOU'D like to order one for someone special.. Please just send me an email here at kittypinkstars@gmail.com

Or pop by my Etsy shop here

And at least know you can see why I've been so busy!

Hope you like the new designs... LOADS more to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx



No comments: