Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

These four walls

Today I watched this movie as I worked..


And it was wonderful..

A woman inexplicably finds herself cut off from all human contact when an invisible, unyielding wall suddenly surrounds the countryside. Accompanied by her loyal dog Lynx, she becomes immersed in a world untouched by civilisation and ruled by the laws of nature.

Beautiful... absorbing... mysterious and eerily captivating

And most of all  it fed my love of a cabin in the mountains.

If I could live anywhere.. It would be somewhere like this...





Maybe in a little hobbit house like this..


I'd like to keep my wi-fi but wow wouldn't it be lovely to get away from it all?

If you want to be my flat mate.. We could live here..



I very rarely head into town these days as I buy pretty much everything I need online.
Amazing really, no need to get stuck in the crazy queues.. It's like they don't even exist!

But I have my adventure pal Tiny so that stops me becoming too reclusive,


we LOVE our wanders in the woods.. We are a great team!

We love our time at home too..

This is how I work most days.. he never leaves my side..


And I adore every moment with that pup! 
My life really changed the moment he came into it!

There's just a certain magic there!

Speaking of home.. We pretty much just hung around there all day!

Literally.. Haha here's today's photo prompt!

Upside down..


Sometimes it's just fun to look at life from a different angle!

Happy Tuesday guys!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx