Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 27 January 2014

Stuff I love Monday

Well this wonderful print by Monster Casserole made me smile a lot!


I love the circus.. As I child I dreamt of joining up.. I still have that dream!

Also in the carnival theme.. 

There are lots of artists I admire.. Plush and otherwise..

And one of my most favourites is amber leilani design

Who's work ALWAYS amazes me.. But recently I've been even more blown away that usual by her amazing Carnival themed pieces..


I'm a real Carnival.. Circus freak lover!

And these are simply AMAZING!

One day I WILL own one of her pieces.. I just have to!

 And I found this little cork circus via Pintrest


And I kind of LOVE it!!

I'll be saving my corks for sure, it looks like so much fun!

Well there are a few of my favourites this Monday!

How about you?

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx





2 comments:

Lisa Hopper said...

Me and George saw our first Circus performance before we moved here the year before last. It was amazing. You get a real sense of the performers being a really big family! I felt dizzy watching the Trapeze guys but managed to watch through open fingers! :D x

Kitty Pinkstars said...

I adore every minute of it! Haha yeah I know what you mean... I was screaming at the top of my lungs when the guy was on the giant hamster wheel!!!