Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 31 January 2014

Last of the animal doodles and the winner!

Or is it?? 

Well here are the last 4

Chipmunk
Frog who I was so excited about I had to make him straight away!



Sea monster... Had to be a squid monster kraken for my Jacob! He's squid crazy!!!


And then it was the final day... And time to pick a winner for the HUMAN wookie!

Beki was the winner and she asked for her son Jack to be wookiefied! 

So...... Here he is...


And here he is in the plush...



Perfect timing too.. As Jack wasn't feeling too well! 


And his wookie made him smile!


Thanks so much to everyone who entered! I love competitions so I'll be holding another one really soon!

But for now.. There's ANOTHER animal doodle challenge to get my teeth into...

hosted by Squishies


And here's a look back at all 31 doodles! 


I think this would make fab fabric! And I'm so excited to get making all of these guys!!!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

2 comments:

Vayti said...

I can't wait for that hedgehog! I love hedgehogs, they are so cute!

Blogger said...

Hey Ya'll,

Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchangers (BUY/SELL):
Coinbase: $1 min. trade
CoinMama

Get free bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
BEST Faucet Rotator