Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 13 January 2014

Happy Monday

WOW! That week went fast... An here I am again on my make Monday happy mission..
Here are a few things that have caught my eye and made me smile..


If I can't just up and move to the mountains, then maybe this is the solution..

And while the weather is so cold outside, I've been enjoying curling up indoors with a blanket, my stitching and a good movie..

This seems like a lovely place to curl up..


And this blanket would be PERFECT


Yep it's all about curling up here.. Well at least I can get some work done.
I'm excited to see signs of Spring, but I'm happy to hold on to my Winter for a little longer!

Last week was fun!


At the weekend I took these pictures for my 365 project

Day 11.. Looking down.. I always see this little guy looking up!


Day 12... Colourful... The brightest scarf on the dullest day!


I gave my hair a late Saturday night chop.. Which resulted in the best Sunday morning bed head!


And it all went a little wookie crazy with more new ideas..

Sloth wookie


Whale wookie


Koala wookie


Koala wookie even came to life..


And was adopted from my Etsy shop straight away!

All that.. Finished off with tea and biscuits with my bro..


It's always lovely to have a catch up..


Biscuit anyone?

What are YOUR favourites?

Anyway I'll leave you with my little mate Walty..


He got a peanut wreath this week! HAPPY DAYS!!

What have you guys been up to? 

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

No comments: