Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 11 April 2013

MORE illustration Friday's

WOW! I can't believe I'm actually catching up! Hahaha CRAZY laugh!!!

Ok here are the last 3 missing illustration Friday doodles..

Egg...

We're all a little cracked! Jacob calls me little egg! 
Check out my toasty soldiers! ♥


SWIM...

Propel the body through water by using the limbs, or (in the case of a fish or other aquatic animal) by using fins, tail, or other.

Even in my bubble sometimes I feel like I'm drowning... On the inside looking out.... And when I'm outside I'm looking in...You've just gotta keep going though... Everything passes... The only thing to do is SWIM! ♥




URBAN..
In, relating to, or characteristic of a city or town.
Urban art sometimes known as graffiti is a style of art that relates to cities and city life often done by artists who live there!!
But that word just makes me think of urban art...
And in my dreams... THAT'S what I wanna be! I've stickered my town... Knit bombed it.. Filled it with wooly monsters.. Created a wish tree in the woods.. But one day I'm gonna cover it in a RAINBOW!

So there you have it! My little catch up! I hope they made you smile!??

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

No comments: