Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Illustration Friday CATCH UP!

Illustration Friday catch up!

EYE GLASSES...
A single lens for correcting or assisting defective eyesight.

I'm short sighted... I really struggle with long distance.. But I find that without my glasses I see things that aren't there..A lot more magical! So I very rarely wear them.. I just wish I had magic glasses that would show me the magic AND help me see it from afar too! ♥



TALENT...
Natural aptitude or skill.

Well I have the power to beat the blues and be my own sunshine! ♥


YESTERDAY...
On the day before today. Time in the past, especially the recent past.

This means a lot to me.. Because I'm always telling Noah.. Yesterday is gone.. Hang on to the good memories and learn from the not so good.. Yesterday is gone.. Keep looking forward!
And right now I'm moving forward in a big way..Making changes and feeling positive! Leaving the bad bits behind and heading to a new improved me!... With my Tiny sidekick.. See I told you he was gonna change my life! ♥


WHISPER...
Speak very softly using one's breath rather than one's throat, esp. for the sake of secrecy.

Whisper the bad things away... Put them on a bottle and send them on their way! ♥


Thanks for looking..I hope they made you smile!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

No comments: