How are you today? I've had a really heavy head ALL DAY! Waiting for the thunder
and cuddling my little vampire cat girl Dollie!
Well I was sitting here thinking about what to tell you today...When....
My super lovely friend Sian over at Crochet Shaz nominated me for a Liebster Blog award!
So..Here we go with the rules...
1. Each person may write 10 things about themselves. 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and then come up with 11 questions of your own to ask the people you will be nominating. 3. Choose 10 people to nominate and link them to your post. 4. Go to their page and tell them. 5. Remember - no tagging the person that tagged you!
10 things about myself you may or may not wish to know:
1. I have a silver fold up bike called rapid Ralph
2. I LOVE hamsters
3. I am scared of so much in the real world that I have created a secret reality
4. I only really listed to one band over and over ...The Counting Crows
5. The 1971 movie Straw Dogs changed my life
6. I prefer the company of animals to people
7. I have a knitted fox named Norman that my Nan made me when I was small
8. I don't have any tattoos or piercings
9. I am terrified of caterpillars
10. My house is like a pink dolls house
And now... here are my answers to Sian's questions...
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be?
Back to my home planet without fail! But first I'd like to see the Northern Lights in Iceland!
2. What is your favourite film genre, and what did you last watch?
HORROR! I watched Fright Night last..But that was way more funny than scary!
3. What craft or hobby do you excel at?
Well I don't know about excel but I LOVE to doodle!!!!!
4. Do you like cheese?
YES! Any and EVERY kind!!
5. Have you ever broken any bones?
Touch wood... No!
6. Which do you prefer: night or day?
Day... Night makes me sleepy... But I LOVE a warm Summers evening by the sea!
7. What is your favourite jewellery or accessory item?
Chunky plastic rings
8. What's your favourite colour?
9. Do you own a lucky charm? If so, what is it and why?
Yes a pink plastic rosary that my unicorn engagement ring hangs on... If I'm wearing it the I'm praying with all my heart and soul that something goes right!
10. Do you sell on Etsy, or similar? What's your shop address?
What a wonderful week..... Gardening is so much fun.. Now I finally have the perfect place to spend my Summer away from the world... It was another super productive creative week too... Granny wookies... Custom orders.. Blue skies.. Awesome surprise mail.. Sunshine.. Cuddles with my furry boys and my Ethel rose in full bloom!
I cleared all the vine from the back of the house...
That was a 2 day job but worth every minute!
I was so chuffed!
And I can actually see out of the window without feeling like a fairytale princess trapped in an vine covered tower!
I even collected a little bit of treasure up there..
The old vacant birds nest and some roses
Gardening is so good for the soul! It makes me feel so happy!
So yes it did slow me down a little..
But I have the most perfect space to spend my Summer away from the world.
I love my little garden..
I've been watching my Ethel rose this week too..
On Monday it looked like this
But by the end of the week it looked like this...
Well as soon as I'd finished my gardening..It was time for wookie Wednesday
And this week it was GRANNY WOOKIES!
Haha sticking with the flowery theme... Cute huh?
They ALL found homes too..How exciting!
I had a super productive week..
Catching up with my orders...
These were special custom wookies for two special young ladies who need a little sunshine!
And some puffs with stickers!!
All puffs now come with hand doodled stickers!!!
I LOVE my job.... I even get rainbow coloured hands.. WOOP!
But when I'm not working.... I'm hanging out with these guys....
My awesome and super cute Noah
My gorgeous fluffy Wilbur
And adorable fluffy Walter..
Oooh and I got some super sweet surprise main from a lovely friend!
So yes it was a super fun week... LOTS of productivity!