Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Stuff I LOVE Saturday

Well this is a super easy one because it is 

THE JACOB AND KITTY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

So I painted that special boy a watercolour painting...


Because in the 4 years I've known him.. Jacob has helped my art in so many ways..
Made me confident again and inspired me...He's my muse!

I bought him this super cute moss garden in a lightbulb too..



from  Run2theWild on Etsy! 
AMAZING shop and well worth a look!

He's my best friend... And obviously I'm head over heels in love with him..
Every day I smile because I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!


And look...He gave me.. flowers.. a card and a LOVE LETTER!!! 


I LOVE Jacob's love letters! We wrote every week when we first got together!
And we both keep all our letters in boxes!

I love letters! And I write CRAZY ONES!!



Check out some here!

In fact read our love story here!

WOW.. look.. 4 YEARS!!!!

THEN...


And NOW...


YEP! This is LOVE!!!


HAPPINESS!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

No comments: