Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys.... How are you all?

Well not long til Christmas now....
And I've been thinking about Christmas snacks and my new characters..

Kitty's lil gingerbread girl and boy!

I made these hoops of them..


I'm super excited about these little guys.. 
And hope to make my gingerbread range available not just for Christmas but all year round!

Because after all... A gingerbread girl/boy is for life!

And this weeks stickers are these guys..


I ADORE gingerbread! 
And I promised myself this year I would make a gingerbread house for Christmas!

I've been checking them out online...




I have 4 packs of these stickers to give away.. Each candy coloured polka dot bag will contain 12 stickers (2 of each design!)

So to be in for a chance of winning all YOU need to do is tell us what your favourite Christmas sweet treat is?!?

And maybe while you're here..Please pop by one of my other blogs.. Eeek I've been so slow I've had to blog all day to try and catch up!

Winners will be picked tomorrow afternoon at 12pm GMT..

Good luck guys... And thanks for stopping by!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx






7 comments:

Beki said...

Brandy snaps filled with squirty cream, oh I love them have done since I was a little girl.
I've only attempted a Gingerbread house once and it was a complete FAIL, can't wait to see yours.

Beki xx

Chloe Q said...

All the chocolate and sweets :-D x

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

I just love chocolates and picking them from the tree makes them even extra special ;).
Here in the Netherlands gingerbread houses and stuff is not something that's in at all, but love to see your house and love the cute stickers and hoops you made.
Will be checking your blogposts real soon, I'm trying to catch up on the blogs I follow and also to react on the comments on my blog ;).
But saw some previews and have been checking you out over there and looks like you had a great week. Hugss!

Helen Clancy said...

These are supercute!!!!! My favourite Christmas sweet treat is a box of mint chocolate matchmakers, the smell of them is very nostalgic of Christmas as a kid xx

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Easy to pick winners this week.. Only 4 entries.. SO...

Beki

Chloe Q

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker

Helen Clancy

Please email me your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send your lil gingerbread stickers out to you!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117763541/kittys-lil-gingerbread-girl-and-snow-boy

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Oh yess jippie...

What a shame that we are just with the four of us. But on the other hand ;).
Mmm I did a blogpost on my blog about the doodle and sticker sunday and have a permanent link to your blog at the Give Away links on the right side of my blog.
Will send you my address ;). Hugs! And thank you...looking forward to your envelop :D.

Aankleedpopje said...

O, I love your blog, your pictures and your hamster (sorry to see she doesn't live anymore)! I will follow you from now on!