Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Wookie Wednesday

Hey guys.. Sorry for the lack of wookie Wednesdays!

It's been so crazy here!

But..

Here's a little catch up..

With Halloween nearly here, It's been all about HALLOWEEN WOOKIES!





and



AND I'm still making Zombie wookies!


Next Wednesday will be the last Halloween wookie!

Any ideas what you'd like to see?

Anyway that's all for this weeks wookie Wednesday.. I really need to get over to that pet shop
AND you guys REALLY REALLY need to send me some wookie pics!

I wanna see YOUR furry hamster friends!

Please email any photos to kittypinkstars@gmail.com

Lets fill this spot with our little pals!

Love and rainbows Kitty and Walter!

2 comments:

Gemma A-Rob said...

Witch Wookies!!! xx

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Whaha I was going to say the same thing...witch wookies...
But love the ones you made alllready, hope you will sell a lot via your store!