Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Wookie Wednesday

Hey guys...

HAPPY WOOKIE WEDNESDAY!

I'm sorry I didn't do a wookie Wednesday last week.. Been so so busy
But still managing to squeeze a few seasonal wookies in..

Last week it was...
Autumn leaf wookies


They all found their forever homes.. But I will be making more for this month..

So keep your eyes peeled!

And today I've been working on Halloween pumpkin wookies!

Here they are..



Special little Halloween friends!

There are a few problems with my Etsy tonight so they SHOULD (fingers crossed) 
be up for sale tomorrow!

Next week.. Ghost and Frankenstein wookies..
Getting ready for Halloween!

So I'll leave you for now with some snaps of the boss himself..

Walty Walterson!



Cute..Or what!???

Love and rainbows Kitty and Walter! xxx

1 comment:

Beki said...

Love the Autumn ones, can't wait to get mine :o)