Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 7 September 2012

Illustration Friday IMAGINATION

IMAGINATION

The faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

The ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful.

Haha... Surely it needs no explanation by now.... My imagination is CRAZY MASSIVE!!!! And like a giant magic snow globe in my head! Full of all the things that make me tick!

I sometimes get worried that my brain doesn't hold much intelligent info...

BUT with all this cool craziness..There's not much room for facts and figures!!!


Well there you have it... A little insight into my imagination!!

Hope it made you smile..... Love and rainbows Kitty xxx

2 comments:

Beki said...

Who needs facts and figures when your head is full of rainbows :o)
It's Meeeeeeee (Beki) by the way posting from my new blog x

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Wow your head looks like loaded with fun stuff! Enjoy it!! Hugs <3