Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Wookie Wednesday

Hey guys... Sorry I'm a little late! 

The day just ran away with me yesterday!

Have you been watching the Olympics? I have been quite hooked..

Funny really..I'm the least sporty girl you'll ever meet!

But I do love determination and positivity so have been quite inspired by the guys going for gold!

So here are this weeks wookies...

POCKET MEDAL WOOKIES... In gold.. silver and bronze..


And a pack of 3 mini medal wookies!

Winning wookies


I am quite pleased with these cute little guys..

And I sold 2 packs yesterday!

All wookies are available while the Olympics are one in my Etsy shop!

And as I have been too busy to head to the pet shop and Walter wasn't really up for a workout

I'll share these sporty ham pictures just to keep in with the theme!





Happy wookie Wednesday guys...

HAPPINESS is a hamster!

Well.. Walter isn't enjoying the warm weather and has been a little lazier than usual.. 
But he HAS popped in to say hi!


It's so clammy here right now.. He's a little grumpy and sweaty!

He squashed himself onto the glass last night to cool down..


Poor guy...

He was ok though.. And sends his love to all his fans!


If anyone out there has any tips on how to keep a hamster cool.. I'd love to hear them!

And remember if YOU have a little hamster buddy that you would like featured on wookie Wednesday..Please send pictures to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com 
and they'll have 5 mins of fame!

Love and rainbows from Kitty and Walter! 


2 comments:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

WoW Chapeau (mmm don't know the English word for it, but maybe the Frensh word will work just as fine ;) to understand :). You are a winner!

Cordelia said...

Hello, hope you don't mind I have a couple of friends on Facebook and unfortunately their children's hamsters' died this week, so I showed them your link and said that maybe they could buy a wookie to make them feel better.

Also if Walter isn't enjoying the weather so much I was thinking that maybe you could get one of those freezer blocks, you know the ones that you put in your lunch box to keep your sarnies cool, wrap it in a tea-towel (just so he doesn't have direct contact with it) and then place in his cage? I saw this in a pet shop in a rabbit/guinea-pig cage, I was thinking it may well work out too?

Anyways keep up all your positivity, I think it's excellent.

Luvs and Hugs

Cxx