Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 17 August 2012

WOOKIE Wednesday

Hey guys!

Sorry it's late.... I just KEEP running out of time...

BUT.. I did have time to make this weeks wookies..

Sticking with the shark week theme... Here are my SHARK WOOKIES!!!


 Complete with scary fangs and fins..


Insert JAWS music *here*


Again it's been so busy that the only hamster I've had time to hang with is Walter!
But I have done some hamster doodles on my iPad..


HAHA! Yeah I know..They're not great.. But I'm just having fun for now..
And hamsters are one of my favourite fun doodle subject!

So as it's just a quick on this week... I'll leave you with my fuzzy little cloud boy..

WALTY!!!!





Happy wookie Wednesday everyone!

Love and rainbows from Kitty and Walter!

2 comments:

Rebecca's Emporium said...

Hehe, arrrw Walter looks SO cute!
I'm very jealous of him munching on those biscuits, I love those biscuits! :D

Happy Wookie Wednesday! :)
xx

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Whaha great picture with the cookie, love it and oh he looks so frightend on the last one poor boy ;).
Wow again you made some great wookies, chapeau!
And the hamster doodles are great!!
Hugs from Susan