Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Happy Tuesday guys!

This week I've been watching a lot of the Olympics.. 
And although I'm not the most sporty of girls
Well.. The girl most likely to NEVER get picked for a team more like!

(However.. I was a bit nippy at the egg and spoon race..I even have certificates!)

I've been quite enjoying it...
My favourite part is the gymnastics.. All that super hero stuff is CRAZY!

So this weeks treasury

is.... KITTY'S RAINBOW SPORTS DAY!

Get up..Get out.. Get HAPPY!!

It's time to wake and shake!

Rainbow geek style on the track... Once we get going we'll never come back

If you'd like to see any of these goodies up close

Just click HERE

Thanks for stopping by...

Remember... Go for GOLD!!!


Love and rainbow laces.. Kitty xxx

1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Mmm sports is not my department. I'm not sportive at all, don't like teamplays. Just like to swim, walk and bike. But all just for fun and taking it realy easy. Biking just to get from A to B in the city. Walking in the woods but not for more than an hour or so. Or need a lot of times to sit down and rest despite a lack of energy (had a stroke years ago when I was 38, no don't want to scare you, for me it was a wake up call to listen better to my body).
Greets from Susan