Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

The week in review


Another wonderful holiday week... Creating..Doodling...Walter..Flowers in my garden..The Ice King...The tank museum.. The beach... Bookmarks and LOTS of laughs!! 

WOW! This holiday is FLYING by!!! Seems like my birthday was AGES ago!

But I'm having LOTS of fun with my birthday present...


I LOVE how my iPad gives me a different way to be creative!

Oh and talking about my birthday...
Check out this amazing late birthday present I got from my bro..


Can't wait to start filling it with my dreams!

I also started on some new pen and ink doodle ideas..

BOOKMARKS..


Cat bookmarks.. That tuck themselves into your book.. 
Starting with Wilbur!



All dressed up in a smart bow tie..
And here's the back..


Available HERE

Oh yeah and it was shark week.. So I made shark wookies..


There are still a few looking for their forever homes HERE!

And I made a couple of custom wookies too...


But apart from all the work.. We still had time for some fun days out..

We went to the tank museum..


And the beach.. 



1970's Noah.... With seaweed moustache!


Just a shooting star that fell to the sea..



Even though it was a little gloomy looking..It was still really warm and we had LOTS of fun!

Percy had fun too....


Sunday evening we ended the week with a wander through the park..


Percy picked me some flowers... Check out his smart hair!


Oh yeah..The Ice King came to stay!


He says I'm his FAVOURITE princess..


And then there was Walter!


Haha my sweet little cloud boy!
Happy with his custard cream!


Happy new week guys....


Have fun whatever you do and wherever you are!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx





1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Wow you had a great week. Seems that you have so much more hours in a day as me ;). Mmm but you will have loads of energy :).
Love the dream book you got as a belated birthday present, makes you feel having your birthday again :D. Hugss!