Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 17 August 2012

Tell me something Thursday


Oh hi guys! Meet my new friend..The Ice King!!!
He says I'm his FAVOURITE PRINCESS!!!!


Oh I LOVE HIM SOOOOOO!!

Happy Thursday guys!

Ok so it's back to my list..

This week it's number 3..
A book you love!

Well for me it has to be my favourite book..




Truly magical... A philosophical fairy tale..
Packed full of magic and wonder!

Rainbow fizz and a sticky bun book.. 
So tiny that it fits inside a bun and has to be read through a magnifying glass..

Interested? Go grab your copy!!
You won't regret it!!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx




1 comment:

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Hey I'm not sure but have that book too. In Dutch it's called 'Hallo is daar iemand'. I'm still lying in bed trying to wake up with the ceiling fan cooling us down and the sun coming around the corner and starting to shine threw the shutters in my eyes ;). So why do I tell that because that book is standing real close to me :). I've read it once and it's magical!

But the book I love is 'healing with Angels' in Dutch 'healing met engelen' from Doreen Virtue. I'm an earth angel so love angels :D. Hugss Susan!