Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Wookie Wednesday

Hey guys... Happy WOOKIE WEDNESDAY!

Well.. I don't know about where you are..But here we finally have SUNSHINE!

So.... What better on a super hot Summers day than...

ICE CREAM WOOKIES!!!!


Available in the four favourite flavours from my childhood...

Strawberry..


Chocolate..


Vanilla..


Mint..


WOW! In fact as I type this.. BOTH mint wookies sold out!

BUT... Strawberry..Chocolate and vanilla are still available! 
AND there will be more mint on the way..

Well it's been a really busy week so I've not had a chance to grab any wookie snaps..

Well.... Other than MY WALTER!!!!

Pouching...


Erm... Walty!? Oh how can I tell him I already ate the muffins!


Walty! The sweetest cereal toy!


Aww... I love my funny little wookie boy!

Remember guys.. If YOU have a wookie YOU'D like featured on my blog

Please just email any pics to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com

And your tiny furry friend will have a moment of fame!

Thanks for stopping by... Happy Wednesday!

Love and rainbows Kitty and Walter! xxx

1 comment:

Beki said...

Haha great pics of Waltie, wish I could get Doris to stay still long enough and pose for a photo to get her featured xx