Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Stuff I love and Sticker Sunday!

Hey guys.. 

This week its all about WILBUR!!!!

I mean WHO could resist my furry little boy???




He has the face of a winner and a personality to match!
He had a really tough year last year..
 On a drip for 4 nights and diagnosed with a heart condition AND asthma!

He stopped eating and was a bag of bones!

NOW! I can barely pick him up without breaking my back! FATTY!

My hero and loyal companion! I always believed that one day he would become my perfect man!
Then I met Jacob... There are many similarities lol! Mostly the dreadlocks!

But Wilbur had his removed and now still looks longingly at Jacob's..

Funny boy!

So.. Here are THIS WEEKS stickers... Inspired by MY BOY!!!


Rarely keeps that funny tongue in his mouth... So silly!



So... To be in for a chance of winning this weeks stickers.. 
All you have to do is say something nice to Wilbur! 
And maybe tell us a funny story about one of YOUR pets!
And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell your cat to share it with his pals..
Whatever you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive 12 Wilbur stickers..2 of each design!

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my Facebook page

Thanks for stopping by!!

All previous stickers from the last 2 weeks have ALL been mailed out! 
Sorry for the delay! It gets REALLY busy here and Wilbur has retired so not much help.. Just a MASSIVE distraction!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and GOOD LUCK!!!

Love and rainbows Kitty and Wilbur! xxx 

17 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Wilbur! Wilbur! You adorable boy! I wish you could meet my Hiro. I reckon you two would get on great. You'd share your favourite snoozing positions and exchange crafty hints that you've picked up from your owners. It would be fun. :)

Chepcher Jones said...

Well, I fell in love with Wilbur two years ago - I think. And it was a huge surprise, I thought I am not fond of hairy guys... but You know, love does not choose, it just happened. Kindly informed my Husband about it. He is still shocked ;)

Wilbur is the best, and I love his tongue ;) I think I wish to paint Him one day ;)

kissy kissy
Chepcher

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Wilbur you are one lovable guy! I think your best pose is you being very laid back and on your back.

Gemmii56 said...

Awww Wilbur reminds me of my dog Buddy. I know they are different kinds of animals but Buddy is my little monster. He loves nothing more than walking around with a toy in his mouth, whether it be his hamburger or a long fluffy dog called Joe. In the mornings when i let them out Buddy brings Joe downstairs, takes Joe to the back door, does his stuff comes back in, picks Joe back up and takes him back to bed- he will not be seen without him :)

Even though Joe has no face and no stuffing he is his best friend and Buddy is mine :)

Would would we do without our pets to entertain and lighten our lives i'll never know!! :)

breezyr05 said...

Hi Wilbur you are soooooooooooooooo cute i love sqishy faced kitties.i love your tongue too.i would love to meet you some day and your owner.

kat said...

Wilbur you are so cute <3
if i see a photot of you i just want to hug you <3

MrsB said...

What a handsome guy :-) I think we'd get on really well! I had my own gorgeous grumpy kitty for 21 years. He wasn't very nice to my (now) husband or dogs but he was my teddy bear x

Amanda Q. said...

Oh my goodness, I just love Wilbur! I love seeing pictures of him, he's just so cute! I have always wanted a cat like him, not to say I don't love my kitties, but Wilbur is just an amazing cat! I love these stickers so much and would love to win them! :)

cupcakes n candyfloss said...

I didn't think i could love another persian as much love my white Persian Kirby but i loooove Wilbur. I love the fact that they both stick their tongues out to the world and don't care who see's it. I think i must have been a Persian in a former life, i do it loads too.

Heidi M said...

you know i am a Wilbur fan, a very unique boy who makes me smile when i see his photo ! a cat full of character just like the wonderful stickers that i want to win !!!
So something a bit weird more than funny happened today - Nora cat has been in a grump for a few days - she goes into real grumps where she refuses to let you hug or kiss her, she even scowls, i picked her up and she clamped her paws on either side of my cheeks and smoothced me, dribbling all down my cheeks - who has heard of cat slobber !! ha haa, Nora is so funny xx
I shall tell my girls about the competition and tweet it xx

Helen Clancy said...

Hi Wilbur you squishy ball of fluff! Love that tongue soooooo cute!! It's funny when pets have a certain individual thing that they do one Myrtle, one of my hammys, dribbles lol xx :0)

CourtneyMarieT said...

Wilbur, you are the most handsome cat I have ever seen! My son wants a car desperately bad and he's rather fond of Wilbur and his sticky out tongue :) Our dog Noodle often sleeps with her tongue out and we love the look. The stickers are adorable! oxoxo

Misty ~ Mystik Dezigns said...

Wilbur you are such a stud muffin! lol I love all the pics of him with his tongue out!! Silly boy! I had so many pets growing up, kitties, puppies, hammies, fishies, butterflies and even water snails! I don't have any right now though. Maybe someday I will again. Until then I love seeing yours Kitty! XOXO

kitty said...

Wilber your the most adorable cat ever! Your silly and furry and cute! That's the whole package! You and your mommy are so sweet. Have a great day! Hugs~n~Stitches xxx

Beki said...

Hope I'm not too late, I love Wilbur, he's such a cutie :o)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Beki

CourtneyMarieT

Heidi M

Gemmii56

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win WILBUR the COOLEST cat stickers!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

If you didn't win though and you want to grab some for yourself.. They're on sale HERE..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/104505577/wilbur-the-coolest-cat-stickers

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can make money by locking special pages of your blog or site?
Simply open an account with AdWorkMedia and run their content locking tool.