Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys.. Not posted as much this week.. Been CRAZY busy doodling
BUT!

I still made the time to doodle some stickers for STICKER SUNDAY!!

This week..... It's all about WALTER!



Haha I'm sure you ALL know Walter..
Well, regular followers will be well acquainted with my little nougaty cloud boy!

When I lost my dear Ethel I was very sad.. And missed being a hamster Mum..
So decided to search for my Walter!

Yeah I like to choose the name and then find the perfect hamster that fits it!

And Walter was PERFECT!!

Haha it took us a 4 hour drive to find him too!

I like to imagine him in glasses with a purple bow tie!
 Haha it's just how I saw him in my head when we first met

Anyway here are some Walter snaps..



So... To be in for a chance of winning this weeks stickers.. 
All you have to do is say something nice to Walter!
And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Share it with YOUR wookie buddies..
Whatever you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners!
Each winner will receive 6 walter stickers and 1 WALTER RULES sticker!!

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my Facebook page

Thanks for stopping by!!
 Oh and if you won last week..I will be mailing out those stickers tomorrow!

10 comments:

Chepcher Jones said...

Dear Walter - please do not say it to Wilbur, he will be jealous - I love You too. And You have awesome fur :) And such cute face... and You make the best faces ever! I think it must be cool to live with Kitty, but how can You stand all those cats? Well, I just hope they are good for You - I do not mean You should eat them, but YEAH You could do everything!
love
Chepcher

Emma M said...

HI WALTER!
You are extremely cute.
You look like you have such an amazing home! It must be lovely to be so loved!
Emma M <3 <3

Helen Clancy said...

Hi Walter,

Me and my hammys love seeing all you gorgeous pics and hearing about your cute antics! I got 2 new additions to my hammy family this week and even though the people I got them off thought they were a girl and a boy they are actually both girls!!! last night I decided on names for them "Gertrude" and "Looloo" they would love me to win your stickers to deorate their cages!! xx :0)

breezyr05 said...

hi Walter i would love my hamsters (peanut and hammy) to meet you some day.You are too cute, you must be so loved.i love your glasses and bow tie on your stickers.i would love to own Walter stickers to add to my collection. :) <3

Rachel Bromley said...

Hi Walter & Kitty of course :D
I love looking at your lovely photos, your a right little super model & an adorable one at that :D awwww I wish you were mine!!! so I would LOVE to win & have some sticker versions of you :D
Well bye from me :D

Rachel xxx

Gretel Creations - handmade with love said...

Dear Walter, you are very cute..and fluffy..and photogenic...simply hamsterlicious <3

kitty said...

Hi watler and kitty! Love these new stickers! love them!! good luck to others!! <3

MrsB said...

Hi Walter, I'm really quite afraid of hamsters (and rabbits) but im quite sure you wouldn't bite me :-) x

Rebecca's Emporium said...

Hi Walter!
:) You very nearly had me rushing to the pet shop to adopt a little hammy with your cuteness! But we're planning on moving soon and I'd be worried that Cat might think he was a new felty toy. But it's ok, I've decided to adopt lots of Wookies instead :) *waves* have a lovely day! :)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Rebecca's Emporium

Helen Clancy

Rachel Bromley

MrsB

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win GEEK PETS stickers!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!