Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 16 June 2012

Stuff I love Saturday

Hey guys... Guess what?
I just got awarded
 "The Versatile Blogger Award" 
So I had to share it on my stuff I LOVE Saturday.. After all what's not to love about an award!??



I was Nominated by my favourite artist and lovely friend Heidi M

I am so happy about this... Especially as I enjoy blogging so much and love it when you guys pop past and leave your messages.. I like to think of my blog as a big pyjama party!

As part of this award i have to tell you 7 things about myself! 
And nominate 15 Bloggers to also receive this award!

1. Although I am terrible at maths and don't like numbers, when I'm concentrating or nervous I count up... Usually from 36 for some strange reason.

2. I have a crazy obsession with fonts..When I was at school I would change my handwriting every month!

3. If everything was colour coded I would find my memory worked much better!

4. I love the company of animals much more than people!

5. I am VERY shy!

6. I am on the wrong planet...And in the wrong era! I should have stayed in the 70's!

7. The movie Straw Dogs changed my life!

Eeek... So here we go.. 15 bloggers to go check out! I'm handing over to them!

Some of these guys are starting out so lets go give them some LOVE!
















Thanks for stopping by guys.. And PLEASE go check these blogs out!
Lets spread the love!

Love and rainbows Kitty xxx


3 comments:

Telah said...

Ooops I gave you the wrong link to my blog. Mine is actually heartfeltbytelah.blogspot.com Thanks kitty!

Lost Star said...

Yay! Thanks for putting my blog in! :D

Siân said...

I never realised you'd included me in this! Thank you <3