Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Stuff I LOVE Saturday AND sticker Sunday!

Hey guys... Well I am SO busy at the moment with orders..HAPPY FACE!
That I am running a little behind with my blog..Sorry!

So today I am combining..Stuff I love Saturday with Sticker Sunday..

Because I LOVE the rain....


And yeah I know it's supposed to be Summer.. And we've had lots of rain but I find it really inspirational!

I love how it makes me feel all cosy.. makes my garden happy.. 
how the raindrops sit on my rose petals.. how it makes the world smell fresh..

Of course I'd love some sunshine..BUT.. A little bit of rain certainly balances things out!




You really have to think outside of the box when it rains too... I mean it's easy to find stuff to do when its sunny... But I never let rain stop my play!

So here are this weeks silly stickers...

Kitty rainclouds..


Haha I know they're a little silly... But I AM a little silly!!

All you have to do to be in for a chance of winning these stickers is..
leave a little happy comment.. What weather do you love? If you like the rain what's your favourite thing about it? What makes you feel cosy? Anything really.. I just love to hear what you guys are up to!


And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Tell the clouds..
Whatever you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners 
each winner will receive 10 Kitty cloud stickers.. 2 of each design!

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my Facebook page

OH AND P.S.. If you were a winner last week... SO SORRY but I have been CRAZY busy!
 I will mail out your stickers tomorrow too! x




15 comments:

MrsB said...

I do love the rain (especially thunder and lightning) but I really love freezing cold mornings when everything is White and sparkly and you can see your breath. I love wearing a big coat, hat, scarf and gloves and going for a walk with my iPod on. Preferably listening to something atmospheric like Nine Inch Nails :-)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Testing

Chepcher Jones said...

I love to dance with snow petals! To dance in a snow storm, when people hide close to the fire, I dance with my butt naked :) Really! :)
love
Chepcher

PS. I was swimming yesterday only in my tiny top! And all other people where wearing sweaters! YAY me :)

Emma M said...

I LOVE the rain :) Especially when it has been sunshining not long before and a rainbow appears. My parents used to tell me that when it rains it is cause God is sad and we would have to do things to help cheer him up ;) So we would do silly dances and silly our favourite songs (non of us can sing!!). I loved those times. My favourite season is probably Spring, I love it when all the daffodils come out and the rain has that slightly warm edge to it :D xx

Rhaeii said...

I'm the same as MrsB on the walking! My favorite weather is rainy and I just bundle up in my jacket and iPod and walk outside! People think I'm crazy but I just love it, especially when there's a slight rumble of thunder, like I'm part of the orchestra of nature.

Then I come home and have a nice hot bowl of Ramen! Mmmm! :D

Rhaeii said...

Oooooh! :D I actually have a Rainy Walk playlist, I like to listen to "Sweet Dreams Are Made of This" by Emily Browning and "Sleepwalker" by Adam Lambert... I really like their haunting melodies with the weather around me. I'll give Nine Inch Nails a go next time! :3

Lulu Lewis said...

I absolutely love the rain, it makes my tiny people so happy and full of giggles. Rain = puddle stomping time, so what's not to love :D <3

cutedesigns said...

I must admit that I quite like the rain too. :) But not when there's music festivals going on. :p I like the sun but I don't like it hot, just nice days. I also like snow but not ice. These stickers are fun and cute.

kitty said...

I love these I have always wanted one of your creations!!! Thank you!!

kat said...

omg!! those are so cute :3
my favorite wheater is rain.
on a rainy day i love it to hang on the couch with a blanket and
a nice warm cup of tea or hot choco :) i also love the sound of rain ticking on the window
or raindrops falling in a puddle of water <3 i even love it to walk outside when it rains and
jump in every puddle :P after you done that it's even nicer to hang on the couch with a cup of tea

breezyr05 said...

i love the warm and sunny

Helen Clancy said...

I love it when it's Sunny but not too hot and when it snows before everyone walks in it when it is just a carpet of bright White! Xx :0)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Kat

Kitty

Lulu Lewis

Emma M

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win Kitty the raincloud stickers!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... The stickers are on sale HERE..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/102917270/kitty-the-raincloud-stickers

And REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

Beth Retro said...

i love rain too! <3 lovely pictures

VisualStimulation said...

Everything I feel about the rain is represented in the Bob Marley image. Its sound makes me feel awake and in the present. Thanks for reminding me how nice it is!