Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 2 June 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys.. Happy Sunday!

This week's sticker Sunday is inspired by Summer and a love of lollies..

And with this in mind.. I created my new character.. Lolly!

A kooky girl with ice cream hair!


I mean what's not to love about ice cream..lollies and cute hair?

Some of the vintage favourites are there too..


99 cone


Twister

FAB and ROCKET


What was YOUR favourite??

Then I'll know what YOUR hairstyle would be... Haha!
 I think Summer would be better with cute ice cream hair!

If you want to look like Lolly.. You have to go see TWINKIE CHAN

She has the greatest ice cream hair accessories on the planet!

Check them out.. 




And while we're chatting about lollies...Check THESE out..


Some wonderful ideas here

And THESE...


Found HERE

Oooh you MUST stop me.. I could go all ice lolly crazy here!

So to be in for a chance of winning my Lolly stickers..
All you need to do is leave a comment here telling me what YOUR perfect ice cream flavour or lolly would be.. You can tell me your favourites or make it up..As crazy as you like!

I think my perfect ice cream would be pancake and syrup flavour.. Or candyfloss!

You could even tell us your favourite lolly stick joke!

I only have one joke..So mine would be.. Why did the chicken cross the road twice?

Because his braces were stuck to a tree!!! Hahaha ok ok I know it's not great
But lolly jokes ALWAYS make people groan!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
WRITE IT ON A LOLLY STICK!
Whatever you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners 
each winner will receive 8 Lolly stickers

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my Facebook page

Thanks for looking... Love rainbows and good luck!!





19 comments:

Sarah Dawn said...

I know its classic but my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip! I love it in a waffle bowl with hot fudge and whip cream!!!!! Hmmm, I'm making myself hungry talking about this, hehe. I will totally be sharing your blog on my FB page. Lovin your blog, so fun, cute and uplifting. Made my night a little sweeter :)

Rhaeii said...

Awwww your new girl is adorable!! Will you be making dolls of her too?
My favorite is Rainbow Sherbert! Especially after a long day of working outside in the sun!

~ Rhaeii

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Hair to keep you cool on a hot day, way to go! Fabulous idea. My favourite ice cream is a knickerbocker glory. A huge tall glass layered with different ice creams, sauces and cream. It was my childhood treat.

Chepcher Jones said...

Awww... I am addicted to ice cream. Even frozen yoghurt can be! Love the funny sticks made from juice! But here on Bornholm we have people who make ice cream in different tastes. This is how I discovered hildeblomst/Elder (Sambucus nigra)!
When I was a kid I did not like the taste of juice made from flowers of this bunch, and from black pearls of is fruits but ice cream - oh my they rock!!!

love
Chepcher

Bexyz Bootique said...

Toffee apple and vanilla flavour would be fab!
My fav joke is: knock knock, who's there?, icecream, icecream who?, i scream for icecream!!
Lovin the lolly stickers!! Yummy :D xx

cutedesigns said...

Lolly is so cool! :) I used to like Twister lollies. And do you remember those Funny Feet ones? That would look amusing on Lolly. :)

My fave ice-cream flavour is chocolate. Boring I know but I'm such a chocolate lover. Yummy!

Emma hewlett said...

I love ice- cream - I think I could be drawn just as a big ice cream with eyes and a mouth!!!

My favourite flavour was when I was in Biarittz in 2006- I had a waffle cone with a scoop of coconut, a scoop of banana, a few nuts and a flake. It was the best ice-cream I have EVER had! and when I go to the beach its a tradition to have an ice cream come rain or shine and trust me since 2006 I have had many beach visits!!! hehe!!

Loving the pics xxx

kat said...

i love those <3 so cute :3

my favourite ice cream is ben & jerry's cookie dough <3 i totally love it :D
i'm kind of addicted to it :P <3 once i start eating i can't stop <3 !!

but i also love ice cream with chocolate in it :P or ice cream with chocolate sprinkles on it :o <3 :3

MrsB said...

My favourite is definitely chocolate cherry, maybe with a scoop of coconut too, most certainly with a 99! Best lolly stick joke... What do to call a man with a seagull on his head? Cliff! Lol :-)

Amanda Q. said...

My favorite is cookies and cream ice cream. Ahhh so yummy! I have always loved the flavor since I was very little. These stickers are just adorable! :)

Emilie Proctor said...

My favorite ice cream flavor is called Bunnie Tracks! It has little chocolate bunnies that are filled with peanut butter, it has chocolate covered peanuts and big chocolate chunks with chocolate syrup!! Yum!!!

Breezyr0505 said...

My favorite ice cream flavor would be a cookies and cream or cookie dough ice cream cone with a chocolate covered shell toppped with choppped up peanuts. I LOVE the stickers the are so adorable.

Gill said...

My favourite is Hokey Pokey! mainly because of the name!

Lula said...

Oh yummy - lolly is just lovely!!
Im a big fan of twister. And there used to be an ice cream that was in a tube like the calippo but instead of iced lolly it was ice cream in sherbet orange flavour and that was scrummy!
Hope the rain goes away so we can enjoy some more lolly :D

Maximonstertje said...

Ooo, I love Lolly! She's the cutest! I would love to have icecream hair! My favourite was the rocket. It was the cheapest ice lolly around and grown-ups always asked me if I didn't want a more expensive one (they figured I was being modest), but I really loved those! So fresh and yummy and colorful too :) Mmm, I need to buy some of those again... xxx

Sarah Dawn said...

Ohhh, a doll is a good idea! You should totally do it Kitty!

Gretel Creations - handmade with love said...

so cute!! my favourite ice cream flavour is pompous maple and pecan by booja booja...made out of cashew nuts! yum <3

Kitty Pinkstars said...

I do have doll shaped plans... Watch this space!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Bexyz Bootique

Breezyr0505

cutedesigns

Gretel Creations - handmade with love

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win Lolly stickers!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And.. These stickers are going on sale in my Etsy shop on WEDNESDAY when I reopen after my tiny break!!