Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Wookie Wednesday

Hey guys!!
Here we are again WOOKIE WEDNESDAY!!


And hello from chief wookie Walter!

WOW..Last week was an amazing success..All 5 wookies sold on the Wednesday!

And I've had feedback from all their new owners..

The best mail day ever! Beautifully made and full of character, super fast postage too! I love him, thankyou! :)


Yay! Such a cute little orange wookie! Love love love! Fast shipping! Was so excited to see it in my mailbox today! :)


This little guy is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I love him so much. He'll be my hamster I wish I had (and I won't have to clean his cage) Thank you so much Kitty! He's great! oxoxo



                                LOVE LOVE LOVE, thank you kitty he's such a cutie xx




Thank you so much for my wookie! After loosing my hammy Nessa who looked rather like this, I felt instantly attracted to this little chap. He arrived quickly in bright wrapping with his own little passport. I just love cuddling him. Thank you Kitty. Buying from you is like buying a little joy xxx


P.S  I left out the bit that your chocolate wookie ate 2 packs of jaffa cakes while i was in bed last night - at least thats what my 7 yr old jacob said..... xxx



WOW! That is such an amazing response and it really spurs me on that you guys love my new creations!

I've been out with my rainbow net in my back garden.. Following these guys about!


And I caught these 5 for this weeks WOOKIE WEDNESDAY!!


These guys will be going into my Etsy shop this morning..

Each with a matching happy aceo!


Well as promised..
 If YOU sent me any pictures of YOUR little furry friends I would feature them here

So here we have some wonderful wookies.. 

These super sweet photos were sent in by Helen..Of her lovely hamsters..Some that are no longer with us but never forgotten!


In fact.. Marley and Phoebe featured here inspired the following doodles..


These sweet wookie pictures were sent in by Lucy...


And I did a doodle when Nessa sadly travelled over the rainbow bridge to meet my Ethel..



And here is a picture sent in by Bren of her old hammy Fudge who also crossed the rainbow bridge..


Thank you so much for sending these pictures in guys..
And remember if YOU have a little wookie picture that YOU'D like featured
Please email them to me at kittypinkstars@btinternet.com


I also did a fun tribute doodle for my Flickr friend pyza*




You can check out her amazing photo stream HERE.. 
She really is one of my favourite flickr streams.. AMAZING pictures!
If you love hams as much as me... Please go see! You won't be disappointed!


She's super sweet too.. She did this sweet tribute when I lost my dear little Ethel in January!




Well that was this weeks WOOKIE WEDNESDAY guys..
Hope you had fun!


I'll leave you with Walter and his new toy..




Hahaha funny boy!


Which reminds me.. Walter puff found his forever home in Canada!
SO..I've relisted him HERE just in case anyone else would like to give Walty a home!




Big love and Wookie hugs.. Kitty and Walter!

2 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Aw this is such a great post! Lots of adorable little hammies. :)

Helen Clancy said...

WOW!! What a great Wookie Wednesday post!! Thank you so much for including all my pics, they look really good altogether like a montage! I see Walter got one of those logs like my hammys have, I got that when Phoebe had her babies and I came home one day to find all the babies lined up sitting on it!! of course by the time I got my camera ready most of them had got off but I will try and find the pic to send you xx :0)