Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

The week in review


A crazy super busy week... Wookies.. Custom orders..Lots of doodling..Walty partied Jubilee AND eurovision stylee.. The weather was SO hot.. Awesome prize mail from Heart Felt Design.. Trips to the swings.. Trips to the park..Baby ducks..Sunrises..A lost egg BUT a baby pigeon and Noah did his race!

It's was such a hot sunny week.. Wondering if growing my hair is such a good idea?!?


Monday I was working on orders all day! I love my day away from the real world..


Including this little bunny girl.. I will be changing the design of these soon and using the small safety eyes. I am already working on a whole brooch collection using all my lil girl designs..
There will be cats..bunnies..lambs..robots..hamsters..monsters..chicks..
All the lil girls in brooch form!

Monday AND Tuesday are the fun walk home from school days.

Especially in the Summer because we have ICE LOLLIES and go to the park!



I also worked on some custom doodles last week..One is secret so I will share it next week
But here are the ones I CAN show..



I also did a tribute doodle for my friend Helen who sadly lost two hamster friends!


Wookie Wednesday was Jubilee CRAZY!!!




All 6 Jubilee wookies found their forever homes..
And I even had to order more fur to keep up with the demand!


Walter was getting in on the Jubilee business!!


I also got some AMAZING mail.. In the form of my prize from Heart Felt Design..

Not one but TWO gorgeous fox brooches!!!


Wow! I was over the moon...
I LOVE foxes so much and these two were just the cutest additions to my collection

Norman was VERY happy!!


You MUST go check out her shop.. It's AMAZING!

Oh.. There was a funny incident during my cycle home on Friday..
Thankfully no photographic evidence BUT I did promise my Mum a doodle of the event!



And here's the..

*PIGEON UPDATE!*

Sadly one little egg didn't make it...


BUT we do have a baby pigeon in the nest!
He's way too jumpy to get near but he looked a lot like this when I managed to get a peek!


When I saw him on Sunday he was flapping around and had got a LOT bigger!!
WOW they grow fast!
It's been such fun to follow the progress though and I do hope we get another nest!

Saturday we went to the park.. I sat with Mum whilst Noah and Grandad did some training..

And being as I'm not very sporty.. I took lots of photographs.


There were LOTS of baby geese and swans..
How cute is this one?


Saturday night..Well it was Eurovision..

Hahaha WHY do I watch? I don't know.. Noah and I always like a good giggle though
so we tuned in to watch Englebert Humperdick bring home the trophy..

Ooops I mean come second from last.. FIX!
We couldn't win now even if we sent Madonna in...

But don't worry
WE STILL LOVE YOU ENGLEBERT!


Hahahaha.. I LOVE how Walter is so happy to get in on the action!
Here he is at his own little Eurovision party!

Well then it was Sunday.. Day of rest!
Haha not for Noah!

We got up early and he did the mile run at the park..

Here he is before


in action!


And after..


Well done buddy... You did yourself proud.. And beat last years time too!

Phew.. What a fun packed week..

I'm off to have a cuppa..

But I'll leave you with Walter


And some silly out takes


Have a great week guys.. What did YOU get up to last week? I'd love to hear!

No comments: