Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 14 May 2012

The week in review


What a fun week... Even with loads of rain and a cold!.. Cats.. Fun apps.. Moments of blue skies 
and my awesome guys!! Yay! And to top it I'm a poet and I didn't know it! Haha

Well Monday was a Bank Holiday! And as per usual here in the UK.. A wet one!
So me and the boys went for a little wander to the shop.. Finding stuff on the way..


Squashed flowers.. AAAGH!!!


And some FUN GUYS!! Haha!

When we got to the shop..We had to check the local paper..Because my Bro was in there. They have picked up on his writing and were interested in the idea of Twenty Twelve..

(20 songs 12 memorable months)



It's the end of the world and Will sits atop Parliament Hill to watch it all happen. With just enough time to listen to the last 20 songs he'll ever hear, what does he choose? What would you choose?

It's such an interesting concept!

To join in and give YOUR list of 20 songs, just head over here

Noah was VERY excited to see his Uncle Michael in the paper!!

He read it out loud across the shop!


Well.. It continued to rain for most of the week so I didn't get all that many pictures..

..But staying in does have it's advantages..

..I get lots made..


And drawn... These custom doodles were so much fun!



And I get to hang out with these guys..




Haha funny furballs!

Then on Friday I went for breakfast with Jacob!

Where he took these goofy pictures that I kinda love because it shows how happy I am when i'm with him!

I waited a long time to feel this way and it's AMAZING!


Saturday... A lovely car ride to my Dad's favourite nursery!


Where I saw the most beautiful blossoms..



And we came home for tea and doughnuts!! HEAVEN!

And Sunday..Well after being stuck indoors for the whole week it was wonderful to get back out with my boys and my camera...

I've missed taking my favourite nature pictures..

I was starting to feel a little like this..


But when the sun came out... I only had to walk 2 minutes and i was here..


Magic EVERYWHERE!!!!




And funny things behind trees...



And a Sunday cuddle with that little guy!


 And silly stuff with this one..



Then we came home and did some gardening in the late afternoon sun!


To quote Noah.. "Me and Mom gardening buddies for life! ♥ Love that boy ♥

Then.. Sunday night snuggling up on the sofa..


And of course... Hanging with Walter!

Spotted here hanging out at his new food bowl..


And here with his FAVOURITE treat... Yoghurt drops! 



Happy new week guys... May you have magic and rainbows!

What fun stuff did YOU get up to??

And what are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

Sab Rina said...

I am a new reader of your blog, but I love it. It is so colorful and inspirational :)