Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 27 May 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys.. Sorry I'm late!

But it's a super hot day and I've just been watching my Noah running in a race at the park!

SO.. When I came home.. I sat in the sunshine and doodled this weeks stickers!

This week..It's Kitty's lil hamster girls!



No reason..Except I LOVE HAMSTERS!!!!

So lil hamster girls seemed like the perfect next costume for my lil girls!

All you need to do to be in for a chance of winning these stickers is leave me a comment here

Anything you like.. No rules this week! Lets just say hi to each other..

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Stick a note on your hamster's wheel
Whatever you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners 
each winner will receive 12 hamster girl stickers.. 2 of each design!

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my Facebook page

Thanks for looking... Love rainbows and good luck!!

11 comments:

Heidi M said...

loving the hamster girls, i would like to be the one holding the flower - she rocks. Well i am saying Hi to everyone - Happy sunday, am sat in ignoring the sunshine and doing some drawing despite the gorgeous beach not being far,i think i would melt if i went down there.

Chepcher Jones said...

Hi Everybody!

I am addicted to Sticker Sundays! It is just crazy :) I have pale cards and use stickers to make one and only bday cards! Just love them!

have the best, awesome week!

Emilie Proctor said...

Hello! These stickers are so cute! I slept in today, I'm on my way to the outdoors to enjoy the sunshine right now! Maybe I'll even pick some blackberries and hunt for wild flowers! <3

Bree0505 said...

Hello everybody, i like spending time with my family and i love all the sticker Sundays and i also like swimming and i love my 2 hamsters.

Tami said...

hello everyone and happy happy sunday! This is my first sticker sunday. i love the little hamster girls and i think my little boy, Jacob, would appreciate their colourfulness too. I love the photos of your last blog post and it brings back memories of my own happy childhood! Yay. Have a great everybody and enjoy the beautiful sunshine <3

coffeemunkii said...

You rock, Kitty! Your creations are always from your heart and so cute!

Lula said...

Hi Kitty and all at sticker sunday!
I have had a busy day with a picnic on our mountain - the Vardre looking out to sea. Just gorgeous. And I spent the afternoon making a Russia t shirt. Its the school olympics on tuesday and Jacob (my 7 yr old) is in team Russia. Hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine.
lucy xxx

Helen Clancy said...

Hi Kitty

I LOVE Sticker Sunday and this weeks are adorable!! You know how much I love hammys and I have everything crossed that I win this week and Jasper has his little paws crossed too, he wants a sticker for his cage xx :0)

Rebecca's Emporium said...

Hi!
Yeey! I'm so glad I didn't miss it, they're so cute!
The 'I'm nuts about you' one... daarrwww! The cuteness! :)
I hope you had a lovely weekend :)
I shall tweet away for all those people out there that misse you Sunday too :)
xx

Catherine said...

These are so cute! I just found your blog on Rebecca's twitter feed, going to check out the rest of your blog :)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Rebecca's Emporium

Catherine

Terri Fishwick

Helen Clancy

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win Kittys lil hamster girl stickers!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And.. These stickers are on sale in my Etsy shop here..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/100807077/kittys-lil-hamster-girl-stickers