Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys..

Happy STICKER SUNDAY! AND Happy BIRTHDAY to my Bro!!!

To celebrate his Birthday.. And because he is a BIG robot fan.. 
This weeks stickers have been designed with him in mind..

Kitty's lil robot girls..


Created in my crazy lab.. To spread happiness all over the land!

All YOU have to do to try and get your hands on these stickers is

Tell us what you'd like YOUR robot to do?

Of course mine will be robots of positivity to make the world a brighter happier place!

Oh and you could always wish my Bro a HAPPY BIRTHDAY too hahaha!

I made his this card..



Haha..This sums us up so well I think!!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. 
Type a secret message in a speak and spell and send it to a robot planet!
Whatever you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners 
each winner will receive 12 robot girl stickers.. 2 of each design!

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my Facebook page

Thanks for looking... Love rainbows and good luck!!

12 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Haha! Happy Birthday to your bro. :)

Right now I think I'd like my robot to be a financial wizard and sit there and do lots of cool (legal) money making things and bring in the cash so I don't have to worry about it and can just craft and craft and craft. :)

Chepcher Jones said...

Happy Birthday Brother of Kitty :) Well I think it must be fun to have such a cool Sister like She is :) LOL

My robot? well, I was thinking about cleaning and cooking, but I like doing it myself, painting and writing too... so he could be just a nice big chair :) Yeah just a fluffy chair with some funny options like scratch my back :)

Helen Clancy said...

Hi Kitty and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!! I have been very poorly the last 3 days so if I had a robot right now I would love him to bring me lots of cups of tea and keep plumping up my pillows and seeing to all the animals for me so I dont have to risk giving them any of my nasty bugs!!

JK said...

Happy Birthday to your Bro Kitty!! My robot would give excellent massages, clean the house, do my laundry and take out the trash. Just to get started. :)

Emilie Proctor said...

Happy birthday to your brother!!

I would like my robot to cook and clean while I craft and play! He could also drive my husband to work so I don't have to wake up at 5 a.m.!! Now I really want a robot! <3

bren gordon said...

Happy birthday to your brother! I hope he has a good day!

If I had a robot I would make it look like a rabbit, and make it cook cake! also a little robot cooking pasta would be nice as well! :)

natasha said...

Hope your Brother has a wonderful day !!

I would love a Robot to make me a cup of tea and do some housework so I can have more time for the things that matter like reading, knitting and drawing !! x If the truth be told Robots freak me out a little . . . Daleks and Cyber Men **shudder**

MrsB said...

Happy birthday, birthday boy!
My robot would do lots of lovely pink girlie things with me like painting our nails (do robots have nails?) and eat cake while watching True Blood. I live in a houseful of boys (even the goldfish) and miss the frivolous joy of being girlie!!

Claudieboo said...

Happy Birthday to your bro :)

My robot would have rainbow laser eyes to rainbow up everything, It's antenna would sprinkle glitter everywhere, it's arms could extend to give extra big hugs, it's torso would be a jelly sweet machine and it would be covered in buttons :) ♥

Lula said...

Hello Kitty

My robot would be a spider saving robot - Im scared of spiders and other creepy crawlies and I really struggle when they come into the house. If an eight legged moster appeared my robot would spring into action and catch the little beastie and release him unharmed outside well away from the house. Then come back and make me a cuppa!!

Good luck to the rest of the folks entering sticker sunday

Lu xxx

Gill said...

Happy Birthday to your bro!
My robot would be painting our garden fence! I'm only about one tenth of the way and I'd really rather be sewing!!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Emilie Proctor

Lula

Gill

Claire Dorgan


CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win Kittys lil robot girl stickers!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And.. These stickers are on sale in my Etsy shop here..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/100301671/kittys-lil-robot-girl-stickers