Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Illustration Friday HITCHED


HITCHED


To Marry..
A device used to connect one thing to another!



Would I marry that boy!?? In a second! He bought me the magical unicorn ring.. We're connected FOREVER! ♥


I know there are lots of mixed ideas and reactions to marriage..
I did it once.. Made a mistake.. He wasn't the one.
BUT I'm not bitter.. We live and learn.

Mistakes are fine.. It's not learning from them that's the problem..

6 years alone getting to know who I was and what I wanted.. And I met my Jacob!
WOW! It's been 3 and a half years and I couldn't love anyone more!

He's everything I wanted.. It's like I drew him in my sketchbook and he came to life.

Would I do it again.. In a shot!

But next time it would be different... Still no big fancy do.. I'm not a princess and never wanted to be.. But a Spring hand fasting under pink blossoms...

PERFECT!

There's no feeling like it in the world.. He's the magic at the end of my rainbow!

Wanna read our story? It's HERE..

No comments: