Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Treasury Thursday

I've been crazy busy with custom doodle orders this week..
I LOVE my work and am truly happy when doodling.. 
Here are the custom orders I've been working on..













If YOU would like a custom doodle done please feel free to email me at kittypinkstars@btinternet.com
My prices are as follows..

Single person doodles.. £10

Couple doodles.. £15 (including pets)

Family groups.. £20

Family groups including pets £25

Any other requests or ideas please contact me.. I will happily do commissions!

Anyway.. This crazy busy doodling week inspire this weeks treasury!


Just a girl, her pencil case, a journal and magical imagination
This weeks treasury is inspired by my love of doodling.. 

I just love to draw! How about YOU?


If you would like to take a look at these goodies up close..Please click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: