Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 25 March 2012

Sticker Sunday

Wahay!!!! Hello guys.. It's that special time of the week again!

STICKER SUNDAY!!

And this week continuing in the theme of Kitty's lil girls
I have doodled these funny little happy unicorn girl stickers
wrapped in her own little rainbow bubble!

Because we all need just a little bubble of positivity to get us up and at em!
And rainbows ALWAYS work for me.. So I'm hoping they'll work for you guys too!



Sometimes all it needs is something simple to turn the day around...

Like a smile.. A doodle.. Or a happy thought..

I like a happy quote and a bit of time to myself doodling!! 

I find inspiration everywhere.. Even in the not so good times like yesterday when my face was mega swollen due to an allergic reaction!!


Hahaha.... It was a nightmare but once the panic was over it made for a pretty fun doodle!


 And I love positive quotes.. They always make me stop and think.

These are some of MY favourites..


This one is my FAVOURITE!!! This amazing painted version found on flickr













All you need to do to be in for a chance of winning these super happy stickers is..

Leave a happy comment telling me YOUR favourite positive quote 
and/or what YOU do to make yourself feel HAPPY!!!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it..Tell it to the flowers!
Whatever you can think of

This week I will pick 4 winners on Monday morning 
each winner will receive 10 stickers (2 of each design!)

Then 4 winners will be picked on Monday morning and announced here and on my Facebook page


13 comments:

Chepcher Jones said...

NEVER GROW UP :) I have decided, and keep it even on my bday ;)

kat said...

heyy <3

i don't really have a favourite quote but there is this poem i totally love

when things go wrong as they somethimes will
when te road you're trudging seems all uphill
when the funds are low, and the depts are high
and you want to smile, but you have to sigh
when care is pressing you down a bit
rest if you must but don't quit

success is failure turned inside out
the silver tint of the clouds of doubt
and you can never tell how close you are
it may be near when it seems afar
so stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
it's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit <3

Amy Marie Clark said...

Be yourself, not want people want you too be!

Sneddonia said...

There are so many good ones I've seen - hard to choose! One I saw recently though was "Do something today that your future self will thank you for" - which is pretty good advice :)

cutedesigns said...

Wow well I like to doodle or crochet when I'm feeling down as that usually cheers me up, especially with a good film on too. :) Or indluge in some Cadburys Mini Eggs. :D

So many good quotes though, I can't pick one.

Rhaeii said...

My favorite is:

"Just when the caterpillar thought that the world was over... It became a BUTTERFLY!" I also like "Ignite the night and let it shine, just own the night like the Fourth of July, cause baby, you're a Firework!" from Katy Perry's song... It always makes me feel better!

So does curling up with my art journal and my pens and stickers :)

itsnotallrainbows said...

"To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others."
I agree with this, it's so much more fun to not worry about what others think of you! Be yourself people!!

And I love to just sit and listen to my favourite music and read a good book to make me feel happy!

JK said...

actually you posted one of my favorite thoughts which is if you want to know where your heart is follow it when it wanders. This is always so true for myself.

{ bex } said...

To make myself happy, I sing.
It also helps me when I get nervous. Or angry. I don't know why, but it's a way of making me calm and serene again. Even though, i'm not actually that calm and serene. I'm more crazy. But I like it that way. I also draw. Drawings fun. Even if i'm nowhere near as good as you are! :) <3

{ that and eat chocolate (; }

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
- Albus Dumbledore {Harry Potter}

This quote makes me happy. Mostly cause it's Dumbledore.
<3

{ bex }

Brenda said...

My favorite quote is "Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow."

I just discovered your facebook page and I love it! Shared to to my page so hopefully some of my friends will be clicking like as well. :)

Helen Clancy said...

My favourite quote is

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others stay a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same"

I love this!!! xx :0)

Emilie Proctor said...

This one makes me feel better- "Try taking a different perspective."

<3

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Sneddonia

Chepcher Jones

JK

Brenda

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win unicorn girl rainbow stickers!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And.. These stickers are on sale in my Etsy shop here..

http://www.etsy.com/listing/96145697/kittys-little-unicorn-girl-stickers