Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 2 January 2012

The YEAR in review! Bye bye 2011

WOW!!! Well here we are in a NEW YEAR!
I'm REALLY excited but a little nervous..
After all... Last year was a BLAST!!!

Here's what MINE looked like...


Totally FLIPPIN CRAZY!!!

Oh and the little bit thats missing... Well that's here


WOW!! What a year...The HIGHLIGHT!??

THIS...


Me and Dad! Moments before we left the hotel to head to the 02 arena to see
NEIL DIAMOND!!!
Oh MY GOODNESS! 
I had waited almost 37 years for that moment and I can tell you it was every bit as magical as I had dreamed it would be...

The show...the red carpet treatment.. EVERYTHING! 


It was a dream come true...And 2011.. I will ALWAYS remember you for that!


2 comments:

Cordelia said...

The thing I notice most about your year in review! How very very pink it is. I think if I did one of those I would be all muted boring colours!

Maybe I should try harder.

It is also good that you take photos of your self, if I try to do that I look like a muppet (and not in a cute Animal type way.) I cannot manage to make any kind 'happy/fun' picture of myself without looking like a asylum patient!

xx

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Haha... Just GO FOR IT!!!!! Crazy is cool! :)