Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Treasury Tuesday

New years always make me want to start new projects..new fun!
So this year one of my photo projects is 
HELLO WORLD 366

A photo every morning from my window when I climb down the ladder from bed ♥

Here are the first 12 sunrises..


WOW! I think it looks amazing ALREADY!
Imagine the whole year!!

Anyway this little project inspired my sunny treasury...

HELLO SUNSHINE...Come into my life!
If you would like a closer look at any of the goodies..Please click here 

Thanks for stopping by 
And remember..
Be your own sunshine!

4 comments:

Dryalantha said...

Wonderful pictures!!! May I ask you how you create the border of the images? I just love it, the grungy paper border look of it, whoooh! <3

Julia Star said...

Kitty! I have been reading your blog for... some time. However, I have no idea how I discovered it. Probably via pinterest. That being said, I can't remember ever actually visiting your blog's page because I use google reader. I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout of your blog and I think that the mosaic options are the bee's knees. VERY BEAUTIFUL. I also wondered how much you're selling the happy kits on etsy for. I love the kits and am considering buying one if I can afford it. :) Your doodles bring a smile to my feed every day. Keep up the amazing blog!

<3, Julia Star

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Hi Dryalantha.. Yes I take my photos on the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone! :)

And Julia... Lovely to have you here.. The HAPPY KITS are £5 + postage .. I'm so glad I make you smile! Have a lovely day!

marta chan said...

wow kitty this is just a perfect collection of sunrises, can't wait to see more!