Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Sweet dreams little Ethel...



Hello guys.. I am so sorry to have to share this news but sadly on 21st January 2012 
my dearest baby girl and tiny orange sidekick Ethel took a trip over the rainbow bridge to heaven.

I am writing this with tears in my eyes and hoping that it will help me come to terms with the loss of one of the most amazing friends I've ever had.. Just a hamster they say... And I feel sorry for them because they will never understand.. She was something completely magical in a hamsters body..

On October 10th 2010.. I walked into the pet shop after losing my tiny rescue Robrovski Rosie and saw her there....
The chubbiest ginger ball of fluff I'd ever seen!

"I've got my eye on a little fat ginger hamster" I said... Then I took her home on the bus.
We loved each other... She was a star!

I spoilt her... She made my heart fill up a little every day so we were quits!
She's was awesome.. My tiny sidekick!

I miss her... Right now my rainbow has no orange!
But it will be back.. I will be back.. But for now.. All the sunshine I've given
Can I have a little back? Please?



This is the rose I have chosen for her pot... It's happy and orange and named REMEMBER ME..

Perfect..


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant think of anyone who deserves a little sunshine, and for the time being you can have mine, hope it helps warm your heart at this sad time. So sorry for your loss :( R.I.P Ethel

Tace xx

The Krafty Cupcake said...

What a beautiful rose. Perfect for Ethel. So sorry for your loss, Sue x

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Ethel was such a beautiful girl. I loved seeing her photos on flickr. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today.

Susan Brown said...

This was so lovely! She knew you loved her bunches..She will always be in your heart
:o) xoxo

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. I know what you are feeling. I have lost my parrokeet, my hamster and 2 dogs and a bunny in the last few years. It hurts so much to lose a pet because they are a family member not just a pet. R.I.P. Ethel.

Treehugger_31 said...

I'm sorry to hear about little Ethel. Hugs. I know what it's like to get so close to such a small creature. I had to have my hairless rat girl, Violet put to sleep recently...hardest thing ever. You are in my thoughts today...

Anonymous said...

So much going to miss your amazing photo's of Ethel, she certainly had a lot of character for such a small ball of fluff, RIP Ethel. Lots of love to u Kitty

Xxx

katie63137

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Thank you so much! xxx

Kitty Pinkstars said...

I thought it was perfect..So Ethel! :) Thank you for your kind words

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Thank you so much!! She was a star..A real star!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

I hope so... She was so loved by EVERYONE!!!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Thank you so much ((hugs)) it is so hard.. But she will always be my inspiration! :)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Thank you so much.. ((hugs)) to you too.. It's so very hard..

Kitty Pinkstars said...

She was SO amazing! Made me laugh EVERY day.. I will miss her more than I could ever say! Thank you so much for your kind words

Fur Will Fly said...

Oh I'm so sorry. She was an adorable little ball of fluff! I love the rose you've chosen for her - really lovely. I hope you feel a bit brighter soon Kitty.

Nix said...

Oh hey Caroline...
I am so sorry to hear about Ethel. Olivia and I used to love reading about her cute liddle life and adventures. We have a hamster too 'Sandra' and I feel just as strongly about her being a massive (but tiny) part of our lives...
Lots of love
Nicola x x x