Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Sticker Sunday



Hey guys! HAPPY SUNDAY!
Well... Here you are.. This weeks sticker Sunday stickers ARE....

Of course.... Unicorn puffs and rainbows!!
Only fitting as I'm the unicorn queen..



4 lucky winners will be picked at random on Monday morning..
Each will be sent 13 stickers.. 
Then on Monday morning they will be available in my Etsy shop

But to be in for a chance to WIN this weeks stickers..All you have to do is..
Tell me what your favourite mythical creature would be!
It can me one you've heard of or you can make one up.. BE CREATIVE!!!
and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it..Doodle it on the street in rainbow chalk!!
Whatever you can think of

Winners will be picked on Monday morning and announced here and on my Facebook page

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!

And HAPPY SUNDAY!!

12 comments:

Kat Whitmore said...

Cottoncandyacorn.
She's a beautiful pink unicorn with a mane and tail made of cotton candy.

B.................. said...

A Unibunny, a little bunny with wings and a horn and she would sprinkle happiness dust whereever she flew :o)

Lisa said...

Good Morning Miss Kitty!!

Kinda boring but I've always had a thing for dragons ever since I was a kid, it was the little dragon that came with the My Little Pony castle that started it all!! There was a kids programme that had a dragon-kitty and that was simply adorable!!

Happy Sunday to you and Ethel!!

Lisa x

Rachel's Love Candles said...

Happy sticker sunday every-one :o) Love love love rainbows and unicorns

Vikki said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a certain animal, I have always said that if reincarnation is real then I can come back as what I flippin' well like.............and that would be a WHITE TIGER WITH PEGASUS WINGS!

{ bex } said...

Hmmm... I suppose mine would have to be a heffalump. Only cause I LOVE Winnie the Pooh and the Hefflaumps and woozles in that are seriously cute :3

Happy Sticker Sunday to you (:

Becky :D

Lise Smith said...

Has to be a Phoenix. A beautiful Phoenix :) :)

jaqui said...

i think i would like to be a Panda, so soft and cuddly and adored by everyone (i wish) but dont come to close as i mite bite grrrrrrrr... Hee hee xx

Jenny S. (UK) said...

A Cheshire Cat with a huuuuuuuuuge grin that glows in the dark :-D

linda said...

It would have to be a mythical bird, to always soar above the clouds and be in sunshine.

Helen Clancy said...

Mine would be a Gruffalo becuase thats what I call David lol xx :0)

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are......DRUMROLL...

jaqui

Jenny S. (UK)

Julia Brown (facebook)

Kat Whitmore


CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!!

If you could please email me your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com I will ship your stickers out to you!

If you didn't win.. Don't fret! There'll be another sticker Sunday giveaway NEXT WEEK!

AND... These stickers are now available in my Etsy shop

http://www.etsy.com/listing/90663403/unicorn-puff-and-rainbow-stickers

Thanks for taking part guys...See you next week!!!!