Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hellooooooo!! Sorry it's late!
Been CRAZY busy with HAPPY KITS!

WOW! They were a great success thanks to you guys.. I sold 30!
And I am now VERY busy putting them all together and getting them ready to post

BUT! In the meantime and so you guys don't miss out on a sticker Sunday
I am giving away some of my new year positivity stickers


4 winners will get a little bag of these 13 designs.. ONLY available in my HAPPY KITS!

All you have to do is say hi!
And share my blog..Anywhere..EVERYWHERE haha!!!
And I will pick 4 winners on Tuesday morning!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love and rainbows!

8 comments:

Sarah Evans said...

Gorgeous, love your page x

KatieBryant283 said...

Hello happy lady. Can't wait for my happy kit, but with 366 days in this year an extra set of stickers would be brill :) keep smiling, you really are helping make the world a friendlier place :D x

Lisa said...

Yay... I love your 'Sticker Sunday'!!!

Lisa xxx
Off With Her Head Millinery
www.offwithherheadmillinery.co.uk

anne sara said...

They are so cute! :) Your blog is such a happy place, keep up the good work! :)
I'm going to share on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Wanted to be unique, say it in danish, but it is still HI :)
love
Chepcher Jones

Heidi M said...

you can never ever have too many stickers and these wonderful happy ones will look great in my Moleskin diary, i will tweet this this link too XXX

Thoopers said...

Hey again! Loving your sunshine smiles and happy thoughts, making my day much more fun :) you put me in such a positive mood :D xx

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are.......

anne sara

Heidi M

Sarah Evans

Lisa

Congratulations guys... Please email me your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I will get them mailed out to you asap!! Love and rainbows Kitty