Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Treasury Tuesday



Hey guys.. Fancy seeing you here today.. Haha yes I've moved my treasury day so it's now Treasury Tuesday! Then Sticker Sunday gets its own day and I hang out here a little bit more..
I love October.. This year it's flown past. I can't believe it's nearly over!
I love the spookiness of it..reminds me of when I was a child
I was really scared of wolves.. I used to convince myself there was one outside my bedroom.. 
Haha I was on the second floor! That's some levitation!!
SO..with Halloween on it's way.. 
This weeks treasury is dedicated to the childhood scares of monsters..


Monsters in my head..

With Halloween on its way, what better way to celebrate than MONSTER STYLE!!

Be a monster..Love a monster its all good!

Happy Halloween!!



To see the the treasury up close..Click here

What were YOU scared of as a child?

Have a wonderful Halloween and stay safe!

2 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Treasury Tuesday sounds good methinks. :)

drrao96 said...

that looks awesome :)