Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Sunday treasury

Happy Sunday guys!
Well EVERY Sunday is already treasury Sunday
BUT!
Watch this space..Because every Sunday is now also STICKER SUNDAY!
I love stickers (who doesn't?)
You're never too old and they always cheer me up.. SO I have decided to doodle some Kittypinkstars stickers and give some away EVERY Sunday!
All you need to do is leave a comment here AND on the treasury on Etsy and you will be automatically entered into the draw where 3 winners will be picked every week!
BUT this week as a special first ever STICKER SUNDAY CELEBRATION
I will be picking 6 winners!

Each winner will win 2 sheets of A5 stickers.. 
All you have to do is grab your scissors and cut them out!

This Sunday it's HALLOWEEN THEMED!


I will also be selling the sticker sheets in my Etsy shop so if you're not a winner and you want to collect the stickers they will be going up in the shop weekly!

Inspired by STICKER SUNDAY here's this weeks treasury!
ENJOY!!! 


To check out the goodies up close and maybe even treat yourself or leave a comment please just click HERE!

WINNERS WILL BE PICKED ON MONDAY MORNING GMT!
Happy Sunday guys!

12 comments:

The Krafty Cupcake said...

I would love the chance to win some of your lovely stickers. Please count me in. I have taken a look at your Treasury too and love it! Sue x

Heidi M said...

i would love to win some fabulous stickers, :D Evie and Nora have there paws raised too, they want to win

Helen Clancy said...

YEH!! I would love to win too!! I have not been lucky enough yet to win one of your fabulous puffs so maybe this will be my chance!! Great idea Kitty and something to look forward to now every Sunday xx :0)

natasha said...

Please count me in !! These would be fab for my little girls reward chart !! x

B............... said...

I would love a chance to win sweetie, they are fab just like everything else of yours!

Love and ((hugs))
Beki xxx

sunlite705 said...

oh my gosh these stickers are too bloomin adorable!!! I hope I am one of your lucky winners!! I already have plans for them..lol (nothing like putting he cart before the horse!)

sunlite705(at)(aol.com)

x VickeryPokery x said...

These are soooo fab, would love to win them :-) Hample and Spudlit are big fans of Ethel too... ;-) x

Helga said...

I love those stickers and the Halloween theme :-) Hope my luck is with me this time.

drrao96 said...

these are awesome!

Fenix825 said...

What an adorable creation of stickers! I'd love to be able to win some! Love your imagination and creations Miss Kitty!

Greenpixey said...

lol, I love your stickers, you are fab!! Put a big grin on my face as I saw them. My favorite is totally the green one in the bottom left corner ♥

Kittypinkstars said...

THE WINNERS THIS WEEK ARE.........

1- The Krafty Cupcake

4- natasha

6- sunlite705

7- x VickeryPokery x

9- drrao96

10- Fenix825

Well done guys.. Please just email me your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I will send your stickers out to you!

BUT.. If you didn't win this Sunday there's plenty of chances because EVERY Sunday is FREE STICKER SUNDAY!

And stickers will be going up for sale in my Etsy shop weekly!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking part!

7-