Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 2 October 2011

Sunday treasury


Cutest image found on this super happy inspirational blog here

Hey guys.... It's FINALLY Fall! And you know what that makes me think of?? Snuggling up and surrounding myself with all my favourite things!

That includes.... Yummy blankets...


Hot chocolate....


and everything I need to create stuff....

So with that in mind...

Here's this weeks treasury..

But before I head off to hibernate... I need to grab... Blankets.. Pencils.. Pancakes.. A scarf.. Hot chocolate.. My sewing machine.. Cushions..Journals.. A cosy costume.. Tea.. Something to cuddle.. AND ETHEL!


To see the treasury up close...And maybe check out the goodies up close! Please just click here

This is my list.. I'm wondering what would YOU like to hibernate with?

Have a happy Sunday... And thanks for stopping by!








2 comments:

B............... said...

YAY...............I can see your piccies and that top pic is just too damn cute!
Love your treasury, some gorgeous items there.
Right I'm going to pretend it isn't scorching here and make myself a hot choc with cream and sprinkles!

Happy sunny Sunday!

Love and ((hugs))

B xxx

drrao96 said...

ya I can't really cuddle with anything considering it is 100 degrees Fahrenheit everyday here ;P