Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 7 October 2011

Illustration Friday CONTRAPTION

CONTRAPTION..

A machine or device that appears strange or unnecessarily complicated, and often badly made or unsafe.

device - gadget.

She would walk the streets with the rainbow dream bonnet tied neatly to her head... They all laughed "Look at that ridiculous contraption!"

Kitty didn't care..They could laugh away.. She knew the power of the rainbow dream bonnet... It could take her to places they couldn't DREAM of!! For her imagination knew NO bounds.. The bonnet just kept it all safe!

I mean when your imagination is this crazy... The real world just doesn't seem to worry you any more!



If only they hadn't been so negative... She might have shared her magic!

YES! This is me... This is how I live... Ok so I don't have a rainbow dream bonnet.. I don't need one really BUT I guess it could only help huh?

Did I make you smile? I hope so... It's what I'm here for!

Happy Friday! Have an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

B............... said...

Yes, you made me smile but then you always do.
Hope you're having a fun filled weekend lovely!

B xxx

drrao96 said...

Your doodles are the cutest!

little bobbins said...

So lovely - I love seeing your interpretations of the illustration friday words - I think I'd like to live in your head for a little while :D

MathewRhys said...

i love this it's so happy! you should check out my friend michaela edmunds' work (she on the side of my blog under class of 2011) i think you would both get along very well! a rainbow bonet would be very trippy and awesome all at the same time!