Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Sunday treasury..



Without a doubt....Autumn is my favourite season! I love the cold crispy mornings.. I love the way the world turns orange.. I love to snuggle up! I adore EVERYTHING about it..



I love to collect natures treasure..In the shape of conkers and acorn cups.. It's a childhood feeling that I hold deep in my heart! I remember vividly going to the park with Dad and collecting up conkers.. Always excited to find their magic shiny brown shells peeping up at us from beneath the golden leaves..

YES! Autumn is magical for me.. Inspirational! The feel and the colours just make me want to create! I love Autumn photographs..They hold many precious memories!



And right now where I live here in the UK by the sea... It's beginning to feel like MY time of year! It's beginning to feel like my magical Fall! So here's this weeks treasury inspired by how I feel when the leaves turn orange..

After all... Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn...

You can keep your Summers... I live for Autumn...

Lets kick through the leaves and collect natures treasures..

Lets play til the sun goes down..Then curl up with hot cocoa..

For Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower..



To see any of the Autumn goodies up close..Just click here

Thanks for stopping by... Tell me.. What do you love most about Fall/Autumn? Is it YOUR favourite? If not..Which season do YOU love??

4 comments:

Niki Jackson said...

Hi Kitty
What a beautiful treasury!! My favourite time of year is Spring but I do love the colours of Autumn and that smell in the air. Bonfire smell is my fav seasonal smell and they are starting up around here now. I'm really enjoying going to the park with Ellie dog and seeing the golden leaves and the acorns and walnut shells are everywhere there.
Looking forward to seeing more of your inspired creations. Blessings Niki x

lilipopo said...

I love autumn too. It's quieter here in Cornwall but still warm and the moors turn the most stunning colours, especially the road between zennor and st ives. Long walks and hot chocolate... yum!

Going to take a closer look at your treasury

Kate x

Sian said...

This is very awesome and autumnal and I am loving your new blogtypething x

drrao96 said...

autumn is the best!!