Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 2 September 2011

Illustration Friday.. Mysterious

MYSTERIOUS...

1. Difficult or impossible to understand, explain, or identify.
2. (of a location) Having an atmosphere of strangeness or secrecy.

Something beyond human power to explain or understand...

Kitty followed the trail to the end of the rainbow... There she discovered the mysterious little creatures.. Small cloaked unicorn ghosts! Kitty spied on them from behind her mask..They would never recognise her! The trouble is..They were wearing masks too! How would she ever recognise them again??



Haha really silly one this week but the start of a story I think! Hope it made you smile!?

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

little bobbins said...

Lovely illustration to go with a funny story :)

Out of curiosity do you pencil in your drawings first or do you head straight in with a pen?

Dani x

Kittypinkstars said...

Aww thank you! I actually NEVER use a pencil EVER! haha just go for it!

Chepcher Jones said...

And it is good ;) every puff makes me smile ;)

Electric Rainbow said...

I love This Picture - I Love the idea Of Unicorn with Masks :D

drrao96 said...

I love the way you draw your people!!

Kittypinkstars said...

Thanks guys! Haha I see a comic coming on from this silly picture!

Janet Dibbydabby.com illustrator said...

Really sweet little characters

lilipopo said...

love those cloaked unicorn ghosts!! Off to vote now

Indigene Theresa said...

I've got my energy boost from you for the week! :) Always whimsical, fun and full of good energy! :)