Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

AND....The winners ARE!!!

Well guys... Firstly I'd like to thank each and EVERY person who entered the competition! The participation was AMAZING!!
And SO MANY AMAZING DESIGNS!!!! Wow! I am completely overwhelmed by them all and so glad that I didn't have to choose!

But after 2 weeks of online voting..On here and on the Facebook notes...

The WINNERS ARE....

In the under 5's category...

NUMBER 4...



In the 6-9's category...

NUMBER 12...



In the 10-16's category...

NUMBER 17...



And last but not least the BIG KIDS (aka adults) category...

NUMBER 31...



AMAZING and well worthy winners!! But each and every entry was fantastic... Such amazing imaginations..YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!

You make it all worth it!

Thank you!

Phew.... NOW!!! I GOTTA MAKE THESE GUYS!!!! EEEEK!!!! It will be a couple of weeks before I get them done due to crazy deadlines BUT as soon as they are made I will put them up on the blog and then send them to their new homes!!!

I will be holding a fun puff photo competition in the new year... So if you didn't get lucky THIS time..There's always another chance to have fun get creative and get involved!!

Until then... Stay magical and remember YOU ROCK!!!!

3 comments:

little bobbins said...

Yay - well done winners! I can't wait to see what the puffs look like all sewn up :)

Star * said...

I think you have counted incorrectly for the under 5's number one which is what I voted for got 12 votes (15 if you count the ones voted for twice)NUMBER 4 which you have declared the winner only got 8 votes.

Kittypinkstars said...

The votes were checked and double checked... As stated in the winners blog, Facebook votes were also included!
Each voter was also only allowed to vote once to avoid any cheating! Congratulations are in order for the winner..