Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 7 July 2011

The big puff up!

Hey guys.. WOW! Well I got a last minute chance to sell my puffs at the school open day.. After selling out at the weekend I had less than 3 days to stitch up a tables worth of puffs.. So.. I spent my Monday off working like crazy, making the ears and other extras to create 37 puffs!

By Tuesday lunchtime I had these guys all stitched up and ready to go..



Then I made my laminated posters.. I love doodling the posters for a stall.



I printed up some hand doodled flyers to promote the new website!



If you haven't checked it out yet..Go see! There are links to everything..colouring sheets..regular giveaways..fan pictures and MORE! CLICK HERE

I also printed out some competition sheets.. I thought it would be fun for the kids to do in the Summer holidays.. Oh not just the kids either adults (big kids) can take part too..

The age categories are.. Under 5's.. 6-9's.. 10-16's and BIG KIDS (adults!)

All you have to do is design YOUR DREAM PUFF!! The winner in each category will get their design made up by me!



I am so excited about this..It runs for the Summer holiday and the closing date for entries is 31st August!

BUT!! I've already received 4 entries from eager puff fans...

Take a look guys... 3 in the 6-9 category

Madison's



Emma's



Bonnie's



And 1 in the adult/big kid category!



Amazing huh?? Keep them coming guys...

And as for the sale..It went GREAT!
I didn't even get a chance to take a photo because as soon as I set up..The doors opened and I was selling non stop!

I took 38 puffs and came back with just 1!

Poor little owl!



Going to make more this weekend so he doesn't feel so lonely!

So keep doodling guys!!

3 comments:

Danielleorama said...

That hello kitty puff is hysterical. I'll get my puff in soon!
So excited to hear that your show went amazingly :D(of course it did).

Bex said...

Wow, fabulous. What a businesswoman!

Amy S said...

Fantastic news on the sells, not surprising as they are absolutely fab, love the designs you have forward. It is going to be hard to choose!