Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 24 January 2011

Week in review



WOW has it really been a week already!? Well here I am with my weekly catch up!

So let's start with Monday..
Bench Monday.. With Slugwell!



Then my daily journalling prompts from Janel's class..

Inspiration....



I'm inspired by Japan..Kawaii..Fruits fashion..Cute food..BENTO'S! Yes I'm inspired by bento's!



Purge..


Sometimes you just need to clear stuff out! I used nail varnish on this page because I need to clear that out. I have 4 bottles but NO NAILS!!

Dare to dream..


Dream BIG! Or what's the point huh?

Promises to myself..


Things I will do!

Change..


Scares me.. But I know it has to happen..Sometimes it might even be for the best.. Here's a peek at future Kitty!

Every photo has a story..




A favourite photo..Found online! And I feel like it sums up me and my life completely!

My thoughts are full of..


Lots of very very very silly stuff!

Favourite moments..


Always spent with the people I love!!

And a weeks work of complete silliness..



T U R T L E power!!!! Meet Cedric..



One liner rainbow birds AND eggs!!



SCRIBBLE! Scribbles always remind me of my Grandpa! He used to scribble on a page and then make faces in the bubbles!

So this is a homage to my Grandpa who always made me laugh with his silly scribble faces!!

And the haiku... When I was little I would sleepwalk into the front room where my Mum and Dad were sitting carrying my slippers..Put them down in front of them and looking at my bare toes say "Aren't feet funny things?" Strange but true!



Hold the camera out and spin like a top..Take lots of shots!



WOW all that spinning was CRAAAAAAZY! And as it was on a Thursday.. Gave me this ridiculous photo for Self Portrait Thursday!



Hahaha pretty or WHAT!!??? :P



The jelly bean argument!

Horace and Horatio BOTH sniffled up the last jelly bean! With said jelly bean stuck in snout limbo who will give in first!!

My moneys on Horace... Horatio looks like he means business!!



I was really pleased with this last sheet.. I wrote a story AND a poem!!


Every day lonely lamb girl heads to the art gallery to gaze lovingly at the painting of lamb boy...She adores him...When will he notice her?

Sometimes this world makes you baarmy
and sometimes we all feel sad.
But a fire in your heart can warm you
and show you there's love to be had.
So grab that magic feeling
and hold it very near.
Like lonely little lamb girl
who fights against her fear.
She has a dream she follows
and dreams with ALL her heart.
When she has her lamb boy
They'll NEVER be apart. ♥

I love lamb girl...She used to be me!

Also this week... It was my Dad's birthday.
I made him this card..



And we had CAKE!!



Dad had an awesome day.. He was a touch overwhelmed! But he deserved every bit of it!

I also made some Valentines plushies...




Purrl the love cat and love bug brooches.. All available in my Etsy shop

And apart from that I've been wandering around enjoying the last bit of Winter before Spring arrives..



I love the change of seasons.. So I'm kicking about in the leaves for a bit! I can't wait for Spring.


And I'm hanging out with my little man... We're a great team!



Make memories with the ones you love!!


No comments: