Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 9 January 2011

The week in review.. week 1



Hey guys! Well just in case I do lapse in my regular blogging (I hope not as it was one of my new years resolutions!) I will do a weekly catch up.. Even if it's only my weekly mosaic!

But for now I'd better run through what I've been up to..

For starters.. I've been being silly! Having awesome fun with Carla Sonheim's art of silliness class 3! If you've been following my blog you'll remember I took part in the second class last year and had so much fun unleashing my silly side that I HAD to do it again!

So here you have the first 5 assignments..







So so much fun! To join in...Head over here and GET SILLY!!!

Also I've been still scribbling away doing Janel's daily challenges!






I've realised just how much I love to draw.. This year I want to make zines and aceo cards..As well as a new line of plushies! I am so excited about the new year!!

This week I went to the beach for my first trip of 2011..




Wow! I can't even tell you how much I love to watch the waves.. I could sit by the sea forever. I'm sure I used to be a mermaid in a previous life!



It's something I always enjoy at any season with Mum and Dad..

I love this photo.. It's me and Dad's shadows chatting!



Also.. This week I went to the woods with my boys..




I love hanging at the woods and taking pictures



I love how it changes with the seasons..

Oh and to top off the end of my week I had a lovely visit from The Raggy Rat Lady We did a trade.. 3 plushies for a vintage coat dress! AND she even made me a plushie Ethel!!



How cute!!?? And just like the real thing!!



But even cuter.. Look at her three little lovelies with their newly traded friends! Eeeek! So cute I can't even handle the sweetness!!



Oh and before I forget..I've been keeping up with my doodle diary!! You can follow it here Ok I mean it's only been a week but I'm dedicated..I'm gonna do it!!

Well that's my week.. Happy New Year guys... Yay what a great start... A week full of unicorns..doodling..journalling..silliness..pink.. the people I love..a trip to the wish tree.. a visit to the beach AND a walk in the woods!! Ok so we had to go back to real life and get out of out bubble but it was still awesome..All you need is a positive attitude and a sense of FUN! Have a great new week guys!!

3 comments:

Bex said...

Happy New Year to you too, Kitty. Looks like it's been a great start to the year.


xx

Raggy Rat said...

thanks for adding us into your blog, love that pic of ethel, she's like what?

itsmelissy_ said...

You are ADORABLE! :) & you should illustrate a children's book! I'd buy it!