Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Rip it up and start again!

You see guys I signed up to Janel's Fall class because I LOVE Janel AND I LOVE Fall!

So....Why was I feeling so so uninspired with the start of my journal?

I think I'd rushed it because I had lots on..What with back to school and another class I'd signed up to..So I decided to START AGAIN!!!

I know I know...Radical! And everyone had said nice things about my other pages BUT I wasn't happy! I wanted to feel excited but I'd lost my mojo..

So here we go again.. Noah's been off school this week with a cold so I took the opportunity to catch up whilst he was resting up! So using some of my photographs of the Fall season and some interesting pics from the internet..My trusty promarkers and a head full of imagination..excitement..love and passion for this season here are my first seven pages..



Day One Journal Prompt: I always like to start my new journals with two things; a Welcome page/Intro page and then a goal page (which we will do tomorrow). I love a fresh start. Today I want you to create a Welcome page for your journal. Welcoming the new season, welcoming your readers, welcoming the idea of journalling :)

WELCOME to my Fall adventure!!



Journal Prompt: Today I want you to come up with 3-5 simple, accomplishable goals for your journal. These goals are a great way to keep you motivated throughout this little adventure.

My goals are..

To journal every day

Make new friends

Try new ideas

Make Fall memories

Create something special

Use photographs




Journal Prompt: Today I would like you to create a page dedicated to all of your ideas for autumn decor. I love to decorate my home with simple, cheap, DIY projects around each season's change.

Autumn is the most inspirational season.. Here are my decoration ideas.. Pressed leaves..carved pumpkins..sparklers..Halloween plushies..cutting out messages in pretty leaves..Fall wreaths..messages in the sand..pretty coloured leaf collections..acorns on a string.. CONKERS with gOOgly eyes!!!!



Journal Prompt: Why I heart fall? What are the reasons behind your love for this season? Why is fall so amazing to you??

Well things I LOVE about Fall...

Wearing my pink bear hat

It's LONG SOCKS TIME!!!

The smells

Cold crispy mornings

Conkers..I LOVE them!

Magical leaves

Adventures in the woods

Cardigan time

The colours

Hunting for mushrooms

The rain...puddles!



Journal Prompt: The colors of Fall. What do they look like where you are from? Which colors stick out, which colors amaze you? Document it :)

Pinks..reds..purples..oranges..browns..yellows and the last of the greens! Autumn colours are THE best!!



Journal Prompt: The tastes of fall. What tastes do you think of when you dream about the upcoming season? Are their certain things that you wait all year for?

Well for me it's.. Candy apples..roast chestnuts..pumpkin pie..sweet treats..Fall milkshakes..toasted marshmallows..candy corn..pumpkins.. hot chocolate..Fall biscuits



Journal Prompt: The sounds of fall! When you think of fall, what are some sounds that you think of?

The things I hear are..The trees..splashing in puddles..raindrops on the window..the sound of wind..fireworks..crunchy leaves underfoot..natures treasure falling to the ground..crackling bonfires..


Well there you go.. I don't know about you guys but I certainly feel inspired..Now roll on with the next prompt..I'm READY!!

No comments: